Johnny Ortiz-Concha Small Cups
- *THIS ITEM IS MADE TO ORDER, PLEASE ALLOW 3-6 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
- 2.5” wide x 3” tall, 2” base
- responsibly harvested micaceous clay from the Sangre de Cristo mountains, New Mexico
- pit fired with local red cedar
- sanded with sand stone, polished and burnished with river stone
- cured with elk marrow and bees wax
- M3 slip
- color may vary due to smoke marks from firing
Perfect for wine, tea, or that second cup of coffee - these cups are the sweetest set. One small chip exists on one of the cups, occurred in pit firing.